Alessandro Rizzo "Bimbo"
Talented dancer, with strong work ethic, able to achieve any choreography given.
- Lived in Spain for one year working as a dancer
- Performed for “Miss Italia” live show during intermissions
- Performed in “Musica A Fuoco” by Emanuel-Lo music video
- Performed a cameo in theatre show “Another Carmen”
- Danced for the finale of the show “Amici” (Italian TV most popular talent show)
- Attained a place in the final round of “Italia's Got Talent”
- Participated in “Body Rock” dance competition in the U.S.
- Opened for the concert of Sensational Jazz Artist Jamiroquai
- Danced for local events
- Requested and traveled to different parts of the world to teach and participate
- Attended Dance Workshops by Dana Foglia, world renown choreographer
- Performed “DY” a piece by Dana Foglia’s Company in Los Angeles
- Part of the cast at Cinecitta? World Theme Park in Rome, and for the show "Enigma" choreographed by Laccio Modulo Project
- Dancer for Missoni's perfume commercial, directed by multi award winning director Paolo Sorrentino
- Actor for Martini” drink commercial, directed by Jake Nava
- Dancer for TV talent show “Amici” as one of their professional dancers (not as a competitor)
-Dancer for TV “10 cose” RAI 1
CHOREOGRAPHER (From January 2007)
- Attentive to detail, focusing on perfection of dance techniques. Able to prepare students for competitions, technically and with a clean choreography.
- My students have won numerous Dance Competitions throughout Europe